The Honest Scrap award is dedicated to bloggers who write truthfully from the heart. You're then supposed to pass off the award to a handful of other deserving bloggers, and post ten honest statements about yourself.
I'm not sure exactly how many blogs you're supposed to list, but I've just chosen a few. Most of them have probably already gotten it once or twice, but it won't hurt to recognize them again.
Laura @ Tattooed Books: A YA book reviewing, librarian-in-training.
Dani @ YA All The Way: An Epic Journey Through The World Of YA.
Sara @ The Hiding Spot.
Rebecca @ Rebecca's Book Blog.
Mandy @ edge of seventeen.
Now, ten honest statements about myself ..
1. I have a twin brother, Matt, who is sixteen minutes older.
2. I like to snack on raw potatoes whenever my Mom is peeling them.
3. I'm a huge cartoon buff. I watch more cartoons than any nineteen-year-old should.
4. I'm terrified of zombies. Terrified.
5. I have a ridiculous need to be at a theater ten-fifteen minutes prior to the time the movie starts. It's borderline obsession. My mom thinks it's an OCD. (But you try watching Spiderman in the very first row of a movie theater. That kind of thing scars you for life!)
6. I have to read for at least twenty minutes every night, or the sleep will not come.
7. I could live off of cereal. Specifically Cap'n'Crunch.
8. I'm a hardcore Twi-Hard, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
9. If I don't become an author in the future, I plan on- hopefully- designing book covers for a living.
10. I'm currently jobless. :[ But any bookstore/coffee shop/toy store managers around the Roseville, Michigan area are reading- HIRE ME! (Fat chance, but eh, gotta do what you gotta do!)
That's it! Thanks again, Britt!
Oh, but before I go, make sure you head on over to Princess Bookie for her Read-A-Thon contest extraganza. Extravaganza isn't even the right word to describe it .. it's like .. Amazinganza or something. Cindy is hosting so many contests right now, I can't even count. They all end tonight though, so don't miss your chance to win some awesome books!