- I’ll accept anything you give me, as long as it’s in book form. Meaning, even if you send me an ARC for your book that has already been released, that’s perfectly okay!
- It's rare, but if I'm having difficulty reading a book, I won't finish it. In this case, I reserve the right to not review the book, as I cannot write an honest review on a book that I didn't even completely read.
- My reviews are honest. I don’t write to please authors or anybody else. If I don’t like your book, you won’t receive a positive review. That simple. However, I’m never trashy or disrespectful in any of my reviews. You’ll receive a mature review, good or bad, in return. I promise.
- At this time, I'm only accepting Young Adult fiction novels. As much as I'd love to review every book out there, I lose interest pretty quickly with anything but YA.
- At the moment, I'm not accepting audio books or e-books.
- As of right now, I am NOT accepting self-published titles. But check back in the future! This policy is always updated.
- I’m always looking for cool things to do on my blog, so if you’re interested in having me host contests, organize interviews, or even if you want to do a guest blog- let me know! I’d be more than happy to feature you on Sophistikatied!
Friday, August 28, 2009
Without books, my blog wouldn’t exist, so to say that I spend a lot of time reading and writing reviews would be a huge understatement. If you’re interested in having me review your book(s), I’d be more than happy to! Simply send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and I’ll get back to you as soon as I possibly can. A few things you should know before you send a request: