I hope everybody got some awesome things this week! I know I did, and I'm not even done! I'm heading over to my grandpa's to open the rest of my presents tomorrow, so the fun isn't over for me just yet! :)
Book-wise, it wasn't a spectacular week. But on the other hand .. it kind of was. I only received one book, but I got something else that totally made up for it.
- A new bookcase! It's the two-shelved wooden one that's half hidden by my bed. The white one was something that had random notebooks & junk stacked & stacked. When I tried to squeeze the new one in, I just ended up cleaning out the white one. So I basically gained two bookcases out of it. Score! I'm not done adding my books to it, but I think it's looking good so far.
Other book goodies:
- Ice by Sarah Beth Durst.
- Beautiful Creatures audio-book, sticker, dogtag necklace & bracelets. (Won from CD cover contest.)
- A snuggie! Or in this case, a cozy! I think just about everybody got one of these this year, but I LOVE mine. The skeleton thing is totally creepy, but very cool at the same time!
- New Moon vintage treasure case. I don't really need these things, but it was New Moon and my Mom thinks I want every little piece of merchandise. I won't complain though. I'm thinking about dubbing it 'The Swag Box' to keep all of my bookmarks, stickers, etc.
- LG Neon with 2 year AT&T contract! I was with my Mom when she went to the store & I personally picked this out. It's small, simple (too many gadgets & apps actually annoy me) and it's so cute! And do you know how much more I feel like a normal human being now? I had a phone a last summer but had to get it turned off. That's way too long to go without a phone, but I managed it. I don't think I've put this thing down since I got it!