It was another fabulous book week. I'm beyond thrilled at what I received. Most of these are contest wins though, so I won't get too used to the idea of consistent good book weeks, but for now, I'm totally going to soak it all up. (And yes, that is my TMNT comforter that the books are laying on. Probably the most kick-ass thing that I own.)
- Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus.
- Raised By Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes.
- Siren by Tricia Rayburn. (All three ARCs courtesy of Reggie & Egmont USA!)
- Butterfly by Sonya Hartnett.
- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver. (Signed- Thank you, Lauren!)
And I apologize for the lack of reviews lately. Since I recently just read the Mortal Instrument series, I'm trying to spread those reviews out so it's not one after the other. Expect more this coming week though! I have quite a bit of reading to do! *wipes sweat off forehead*
Forgot to mention this originally, but yesterday I hit 400 FOLLOWERS! It's been my blog goal since the beginning of the year so I'm incredibly excited. Thank you to all 401 of you amazing humans that are following me! Or if you're not a human .. you could be a robot, or a fish, or a dinosaur .. I don't discriminate. ;)