After a fabulous month of contemporary themed reviews, guest posts, interviews and giveaways from Shanyn over at Chick Loves Lit, she's ending things in style with something to keep the whole contemporary love going around all next year - Completely Contemp Challenge 2012! The fabulous thing about this challenge is that you're not just limited to 2012 releases, you can also read contempls from 2011 and 2010!
For more information on the challenge and to find out how to sign up, click here!
My list of contemps to be read for the challenge:
1. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver.
2. Losing Faith by Denise Jaden.
3. Return To Paradise by Simone Elkeles.
4. Sea by Heidi R. Kling.
5. The Sweetest Thing by Christina Mandelski.
6. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins.
7. Saving June by Hannah Harrington.
8. The Future Of Us by Jay Asher & Caroyln Mackler.
9. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins.
10. Don't Breath A Word by Holly Cupula.
11. In Honor by Jessi Kirby.
12. All These Lives by Sarah Wylie.