Top Ten Tuesday was created and is hosted by The Broke And The Bookish. This week's topic is books read in one day - the ones I devoured within hours of starting them. This actually doesn't happen all that often because I get a little restless after awhile, but there are a few that have managed to capture my attention long enough for me to read in one sitting.
In no particular order:
1. Anna & The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - I sort of had to finish this in one sitting because I was reading Sara's (of The Hiding Spot) copy in her dorm while she was working but even if those weren't the circumstances, I still would have read the whole thing because it was that good.
2. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith - I never ever ever wanted this book to end. Ever. It could have been eight hundred pages long and I would have happily sat through it all because I loved Hadley and Oliver so much.
3. Divergent by Veronica Roth - There would have had to been some serious chaos happening for me to even consider putting this one down.
4. Sisters Red/Sweetly by Jackson Pearce - Jackson writes - in my opinion - some of the best modernized fairytale retellings ever. I always make sure I've got uninterrupted free time before I even think about picking them up.
5. Undercurrent (Siren #2) by Tricia Rayburn - I'm a HUGE Siren fangirl and this book was just as incredible as the first. Had the third book been sitting next to me, I would have read that one in the same sitting too.
6. Swoon by Nina Malkin - I didn't love Swoon, but it was interesting enough that it made me want to keep reading.
Only six that I can really remember. As I've said, reading in one sitting/day is pretty rare for me. Did you read any of these in one sitting? If not, what are some that you devoured in a day?